Monday, August 27, 2007

NEVER BEFORE

Oh my goodness is this exciting or what? Imagine being involved with something that had never happen before? Just makes me tingle all over to think about it.

I mean honestly first time stuff is so cool. You got to be so dang happy to ever be the first one to do something.

Course I know this don't happen that often. Which ain't that surprising since how many first time things can you really expect in life?

Wish there were more. Like say being the first one to get your hands on a shipment of jelly beans that just arrived.

I want to tell you that just gets me all happy when I luck out with it. Just wish I had been able to convince those people over at the candy store to get more cooperative on this thing. But so far they aren't helping me that much.

All I want them to do is let me know when they will be getting their next shipment. They just never know when they will do that. At least that is what they claim.

Only I'm not that convinced they are telling me the whole story on this. Heck, I even offered to get a pager so they could page me when they know for sure.

You would think if I was willing to go to all that trouble it would make a difference. And for a while it nearly did.

I sort of blame this on the pager dudes. Because I did actually get one. And even gave the number to the candy people.

It did work even work for couple of times. That's when things got sort of messed up. Now the first problem was with the fact that nobody mentioned the thing needed batteries.

I mean in terms of replacing them. It came with one when I got it. They just never mentioned sooner or later you got to put a new battery in there. Might have been nice if they told me.

Also they had some buttons on the thing to do some weird stuff like make it buzz and what not. They gave me this instruction book, but it had a bunch of strange junk in there that didn't seem to have much with it being used for paging. Stuff like the date and time.

Now personally to me I don't see the problem here. I mean it the darn thing goes off, I know when. So who needs a stupid pager to tell me?

Eventually it just plain quit working. Even after my buddy Otis put a new battery it. The guy at the pager place said that had never happen before. Lucky me. Guess it might have been nice too if they told me it doesn't work in bathtubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home