Friday, August 17, 2007

EVERY DAY

Yep, you can pretty much count on this. Each morning is almost always going to result in another day. Funny how it works out that way.

But I don't imagine any of us is complaining about it either. Wouldn't exactly help things if you woke up one morning and there wasn't another day. Like say if it went on a coffee break.

With all those coffee places they are building these days you never know who all goes tot them. Personally, I'm not a big fan of coffee so I haven't gotten around to checking them out, but they sure must be popular judging from the fact that they keep building them so much.

Makes me figure that there is something special about them that I don't know about. Maybe they keep the secrets of the universe there and if you buy enough coffee then you get them told to you for free.

In any case, the nice thing about days is knowing you have a chance to look forward to having more. Well, most of the time I guess.

Admittedly there is that time when you do get any more. Oh they are still around, but you had to take the exit over at the cemetery.

I got no idea if they have much use for days in eternity. I mean it is forever, which is cool.

Never quite understand that part either. I mean you get only so much time here and then all you want there.

Seems like it is kind of unbalanced time wise. Maybe they got some big surprise waiting though that makes it all a good deal.

But for now, I think I'll just stick with enjoying having more days. Yep, got them all figured out on my calendar.

Really works for me, which is good since you don't have a choice anyway. I do wonder though, if there is a Father Time, does he have any kids or is he married?

You never hear about a Mrs. Time. So it is hard to say for sure. Maybe she is like in charge of stuff like holidays.

Don't know why not. Somebody needs to be I reckon. Just not sure why, but I guess we wouldn't have a reason to complain if we didn't have somebody to blame for everything.

As for me, well I'm just glad to know it is something you can count on. That makes me have a smile.

Thought for the week:"Was it new about nutrition? If you eat something old is it oldtrition?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home