Thursday, August 09, 2007

LEASH LAWS

Okay who is the clown that thought this was good idea? I'm sorry, but I ain't in favor of this one.

I was in this store the other day and these two dudes were talking about somebody. Not sure who it was, but they sure didn't have lots of good to say about the person.

In the process the mentioned how this person really need to be put on a leash. As if this was really for his own good.

And let me tell you it is hard for me to imagine anybody being better off wearing a leash. Might be some weird fashion statement I guess. Not one I want to try.

Anyway, after hearing them chat for a bit, I was heading back home and grateful that guy wasn't me. Because it sure isn't a choice I think would be one for me.

Well I happen to be listening to the radio on my way and the guy on there we talking about leash laws. Man, that was so shocking.

The idea of them making a law to decide when somebody got stuck wearing a leash sound scary. What in the world would somebody think this is a great idea?

And then they make it into a law! Oh man this is awful. I sure hope I don't have to go somewhere that people mess with that kind of thing.

I sure hope that wherever they mess with these laws, I don't have to attend. They can save that for some other people.

Now perhaps this is a thing where you know, you get some kind of choice. Like take this leash or say something else.

I guess it would a nice thing to know for sure. However, I don't reckon if it is a law they give you those choices.

For now, I'm staying clear of where those two were hanging out. I don't want to risk somebody coming towards me with a leash.

So that makes me happy to know that ain't going to happen any time soon. Which is sure better than sitting there being stuck with one.

Oh man that is such a disgusting thought. And if I didn't know better I would reckon that maybe you know old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin would come up with this.

But as far as I know he doesn't make laws. And if he did, he would no doubt make sure they included cheese. That might not be so bad because at least you could eat it. Hopefully, not Limburger though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home