Thursday, August 02, 2007

BEING FIT

Now this is supposed to be a good thing. Oh yeah, some really get all jazzed in thinking this is a big deal.

Only I haven't figured out how. Now to be honest, I can appreciate there are certain values to you know, being able to go into a store and like buying a normal size clothes.

That can be a good thing. Not enough reason if you ask me to justify going off to some place where you have to spend time sweating on purpose.

I figure there are times when I do that as part of my job. But I get paid for that. These places are scary.

I mean these gyms are places where you have to pay in order to sweat. What kind of sense does that make?

Plus you got to buy some clothes just for sweating. Now that is really awful. Honestly what kind of insanity is that?

Oh man let me tell you that sucks big time. And if you do all of that does it mean later you get to go somewhere for something good to eat? Nope!

They got some weird ideas on that part. Really, how can you be expected to sweat like that for at least ten minutes end then settle from some stupid yucky things to eat.

They just are insane to think this is a good deal. I know I don't. Not that you can expect them to appreciate that issue.

Honestly them people are so silly in that sense. They tried to get me to believe this was a good thing.

Now here is this dude all bulging with muscles and talking about not body fact who is telling that is normal. Only it ain't.

From what I've seen that is not the normal. It is more like their idea of normal. But now what you would expect from people who really know what they are talking about.

Like all the regular people you meet everyday. They don't seem to have a problem being just themselves without all that sweating.

But the that is my view. I'm not inclined to get all excited by the idea of being some clown who needs all that exercise so I can look the way I could look just by closing my eyes and imagining it to be true.

That is what works for me. A nice simple way that don't make me sweat. I can live with that option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home