Wednesday, July 25, 2007

STUFF THAT SUCKS

With the right kind of junk this is a good thing. Like if you are talking something such a vacuums. Oh yeah that is a good thing. They are supposed to suck.

But if you are talking things that should be good, but end up being lousy that is not a good thing it sucks. And that doesn't clean up anything.

However, you can always get rid of he sucky stuff that is bad and just keep the good stuff. Wish it worked that way. It never does darn it.

And I also wish that was a thing you can decide how often you can choose to get rid of the suck stuff and just keep the good stuff. It is like there is some stupid rule that says if something sucks you are stuck with it forever.

Where is that written is what I want to know? It is like totally unfair if you ask me. But I reckon you can't always control such things. At least I can't.

I am working on a way to improve that though. My first idea is to create a list. I hear those are very helpful.

And so far I'm not sure how, but I'm willing to give it some thought if it matters. From the way I figure somebody decided that lists make a big difference.

So I don't mind giving it a shot. And if it really helps, heck I'll be thrilled. But then you never know for sure. Some people like to make you think some things are cool when they really aren't.

I don't know, just all seems like you know this might be bogus in some way. A piece of paper can end up sucking if you end up find yourself doing stupid stuff.

And there is no way I want to do that if you don't have to. I know I don't. But then that is me.

Might not be that way with everyone though. That much I can admit. Just really sucks when it sucks.

Oh well, in the meantime, since I can't control this list thing, I think I'll just practice a little. Maybe start out with some small lists and go from there.

Yeah, I'll do some lists about lists. Man now that ought to be really great. Hmmm, I wonder if I ought to you know like make a lists of all the lists I want to put on my lists?

Gee, then if I do all of that it will only be a short time before my lists will be stuff for sure. And none that sucks I reckon.

Yep, you can beat that for being good can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home