Sunday, July 15, 2007

BITTER BATTER

I was trying to figure this part out. Heard somebody talking about how you make bitter batter better.

Now if one were to ask me you might be best to start with getting a new bat. I mean if you got some bitter batter it is probably because he's been striking out too much.

So maybe a new bat will help. Doesn't seem like it would be unreasonable to have those baseball players fork over a little cash to help some unhappy batter be happy again.

I mean those dudes are all the type that make big money playing baseball. I hear they get you know salaries and stuff.

Which I bet is at least a hundred bucks a week. That's a lot of money though. Might be exaggerating I guess.

But how much can a bat cost anyway? Heck, they are just from a tree. Why I bet if you were to take a saw and fine a decent tree, it wouldn't even cost anything.

So how come those other people can't figure that part out? I would think it would be that easy.

But maybe they are too busy playing ball to stop and think of such stuff. Still if you bud is really in a bad mood they you would figure they might want to help.

Otis calls it being in a fowl mood. Not sure what some stupid chickens have to do with it, but since I don't play baseball I can say for sure what they do with chickens.

I reckon it probably has something to do with what the call a fowl play. Haven't heard all about that either.

Maybe somebody tosses a chicken in the batter's face when he isn't looking. You would think the catcher would notice though.

But weird stuff sure can happen at times I guess with sports. It is kind of like when they talk about the baseball diamond.

I've watched baseball before and I've never seen any diamonds myself. Probably keep it in that safe I hear the umpires talking about at times.

Yeah, you know where they see a player running around and shout "you're save." Meaning I guess it is the player's safe.

Okay by me. Not sure it should be on the baseball field though. Haven't seen it so far, but I reckon if they umpire dude says it is there then it is somewhere. Oh well, guess it might also be what makes the batter bitter if he lost the combination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home