Thursday, July 05, 2007

NO, NO WHEN?

Okay now this is one of those deals where people tell you no, but don't really mean it. They will just keep making it sound like that is what they want you to belief. Then whammo the next thing you know, they are all for it and demanding to know when they get to do something.

And somewhere in all of it they will decide it is all your fault. You never had anything to actually do with it, but they decide it is your fault anyway. Well at least they figure some way to see that you get blamed.

I'm just glad this doesn't happen all the time. I don't think I would be very happy about that option.

Actually it is more stuff that happens to me at the mall. You go in there and check on sales. That is when they tell you they aren't having any sale.

And I wish I could believe them, but I'll go back to the mall on another day and they will be having a sale. Can you believe that stuff?

Now if I dare to question what gives with that boy do they act like I'm the one with the problem. As if it was my fault they had to wait on some stupid sale.

Which isn't the part that bugs me as much as when you go in and you got some ad showing they are having a sale and they claim the ad is wrong. Like I should believe that.

Then when I take the ad in to prove it to them, can you believe they have the nerve to claim the ad is no good. Just because the ad came out of newspaper from six months ago should matter. It is an ad.

Try to get them to buy that one. According to them sales are only good for so long. Only it doesn't say that in the ad.

So you would figure the least they could do is give me a break on that one. But nooo, they refused to say the sale prices were still good.

It is like you know if you see a sale price on shoes. Now if shoes are on sale shouldn't that mean any place that sells shoes ought to have to have those on sale?

Can you imagine those jerks at one store claiming that if the ad wasn't from her store it didn't count? That really sucks in my book.

I tell you these darn people are way to fickle for me. And if it wasn't for that darn candy store being in the mall, I might not bother at all.

And when I do, I always take those ads just in case. Hopefully they won't play any big lies either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home