Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MORE THAN THAT

Dang this is a pain. When something is supposed to be more than what you expect only you can tell it. You have to have somebody explain it and they don't always do a good job of it.

It is like that stuff called abstract art. You got to stare at some bunch of squiggles and see something that to me isn't really there.

They have a bunch of that stuff over at the museum down town. I've looked at it and let me tell you it looks like somebody toss some spaghetti at the wall.

I was standing there looking at that stupid thing and seeing if looking at it upside down would help. But it didn't. Just looked like a few stupid doodles to me.
[
Then this clown came along with a couple of other morons and were looking at the painting. That dude started talking about how those lines represented what he called the journey of the sole.

Well that sure didn't make a lot of sense to me. I mean I could sort of see how those markings might have been made by some shoes. Worn by some guy who walked in some paint.

Now if I did that I sure wouldn't want to hang it up for others to see. But then I figure I'm not that stupid.

However there are a lot of strange people in the world I guess and some seem content to do stupid things. Okay by me I guess.

Only I don't think they ought to be sticking their stupidity up in some museum. You figure it would be a lot better to keep quiet on that part.

I think it would sure make a lot more sense to keep the museum for more important junk. Yeah, like say some machine that makes jelly beans.

Honestly I would sure make more sense of that than some stupid abstract painting. I wouldn't even need anyone telling me about it either.

Naturally, to be sure the machine worked good I would be happy to check it out regularly too. Seems like a nice way of helping.

I did try to suggest that to the folks over there at one point. But I don't know they never really warm up to my other idea about a fart exhibit.

You just can't make some people happy I guess, but that is the way things are at times. I'm not giving up on the jelly bean thing though. Just going to take them over there in person and see if they take the hint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home