Friday, June 29, 2007

ALMOST FOR SURE

Talk about something that sucks, this is it! I mean I hate it when they tell you something to get your hopes up and then leave it cloudy so you don't know if it will happen.

Just when you think everything is great, you end with them making you feel like you have no idea if it will actually happen. I would just prefer to never know instead of being left out to dangle with my butt exposed from worry.

Now with crap I don't care on this thing. But if it is something important you can be sure that you not knowing will drive you nuts.

I'm just glad where I work that I don't have to deal with this all the time. The worst times are when I have to deal with those stupid people in the accounting department. Who are even worse that the ones in the computer department.

Let me tell you there is nothing more aggravating that getting stuck with those dang people who only know how to do things with a pencil or pen. And then they have the nerve to ask for prove when you say you spent money in pursuit of some griminal.

I'm sorry, but griminals don't give receipts. Neither do the trash cans we have to collect from.

But if you end up say with a torn beanie, those stupid jerks want prove you that it got torn while you were working. And it doesn't even matter that I just got back from working either.

Then, THEN, if you do convince them you messed it up at work, they can't just give you cash. You got to fill out a stupid expense report.

Which I wouldn't have minded, but after all of that they can't even tell when you will get paid or if you will for sure. They will only say they will submit the information.

Like that helps. I mean I'm left hanging out there with no idea if they are going to do a thing for me or not.

I've tried getting them to be a little more specific, but lots of luck in that. The more you try to get info from them the more they tell you crap that doesn't make sense.

The worst thing is if you chat with clown number one of a clerk and don't get anywhere, then they have you talk to clown number two. Big mistake!

Because clown number two is even more of a pain that clown number one. Which hardly makes it any more of an improvement.

Which comes down to still being and almost without a single for sure that helps to improve things. Really do love my job when that happens. Makes me long for my bat.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:

"How come they call it take out food if all you get at the place is a drink?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home