Monday, June 25, 2007

LET'S MAKE A DEAL

On man this can be so much fun if you work it right. And it can suck big time if you don't.

Now the thing is there are all kinds of deal. The ones that get me excited are the ones where people offer you bargains and cool stuff like pizza and burgers.

As far as I'm concerned it really does make a difference when it involves something good to eat. I know other people think cars and junk like that are good things to make deals about, but how often do you buy a car?

See that is what I really think counts. Those stupid car things are find, but what if you don't need one? You can be sure they won't keep the deal going till you do.

The problem to me is that this whole deal thing is not handled correctly. Now if you want a deal on car you just have to turn on the television.

You look around for a bit and sooner or later you find a place where some joker on the television is chatting about deals on cars. And that is cool if you care about that.

Now for me, they just don't do that same with the good stuff. Actually, what I would like to find are those meals on wheels people.

I've heard about them, but not found them so far. I figure that surely they would have some cool stuff on food as deals too.

I just haven't found out where these dudes go. Like do they have a special place where they keep the wheels?

I got to admit it is hard to understand the benefit of eating food off some tire. Hey, I bet they could do a lot better if they put those tires on a vehicle.

Yeah, then they could like you know be able to drive around and junk. And I bet they wouldn't be hard to find either.

Gee I wonder if I could tell somebody that idea. Shoot it would really be a good idea. I'm surprised somebody hasn't thought of it before.

Well then I do understand how that can happen. Yeah, there are lot of people who can't figure cool stuff out.

I know I'll call up the Mayor's office. At least providing they aren't busy or having phone problems. They have always seemed to have problems when I call.

The moment I tell them they seem to have phone problems. Then it is hard to tell them anything. But I keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home