Friday, June 22, 2007

GIVE ME A BREAK

Dang this can be fun at times. If you are doing it right. Providing you are doing the breaking and not being the one getting broke.

But enough about that kind of break. Does make me sigh a little to think of it though. Kind of makes me smile when I think of all the times I've taken my bat and , er never mind that part I guess.

The thing is there is a different kind of break. And it is the one you get while at work. It is where you get to stop working for a few minutes.

Now this is where it can get complicated. See the thing the why I figure it this all started with guys that made shoes decided to build cars.

Well that is what I figured. They just got tired of making plain old shoes and maybe weren't selling enough of them so figure to built cars because they need shoes too.

Only they got exhausted and had to take a break. Then before you know it every time they needed a break there were thinking about those shoes.

But after a while no doubt other people got jealous of them having all the breaks so they naturally they decide to start taking those breaks too. Only they didn't care about the stupid shoes and just took the breaks.

Seems reasonable to me, don't think it was unfair at all of those other people to take the time break too. Only naturally they don't get to boast about it like those dang car people.

And that's okay I guess. I mean if you invent something I reckon being proud of it is a good thing.

However, I think it is great when you have a chance to sort of pass things around. Which might make the whole deal a little better if perhaps the car dudes gave the rest of us some of those brake shoes.

That way if we are like asked, we wouldn't have to make anything up on why we were out taking a break. We could just wave those shoes at them.

Hmmm, I wonder if they have to be like you know the kind were you have to tie the laces. Seems like a good thing to ask before hand.

Gee, I hope they don't do that with cars though. I would hate to you know have to stop driving a car every so often and then tie some stupid break shoes.

Heck I guess that might be considered a form of break I suppose. But it wouldn't be the type that I would think of as a good thing.
At least so far I don't have to worry because I've been taking a break and never in any way worried about tying any shoes.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How come on loans with a balloon payment at the end, they don't give you like balloon amount of cash up front?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home