Thursday, June 14, 2007

TIRES AND SOAP

Well normally you might not see how these two go together, but I can tell you if you have ever dealt with tires, you know you need soap. There is just no way to handle some tire without getting your hands all messy.

And if you use gloves then you end up getting them dirty and they need to be washed. Which still requires soap.

Either way you have to have soap. So there is no point is trying to get too sneaky about figuring ways to mess with tires without it.

Now it would be cool if you never even had to touch tires in the first place. But if you plan on going anywhere you will sooner or later get stuck dealing with tires.

Let's say you are the kind of dude who thinks he can get by without driving. Good for you, only it won't stop you from having to cope with the curse of rubber.

That's what I call it. Yeah, you always can call anything that is a problem a curse. At least I do.

Anyway, the thing is even with walking you got to wear shoes. And that means you got to probably deal with something like rubber, which still can be a dirty mess at times.

So the way I figure it the best thing is to be prepared so you don't have to get stressed out when the end up handling some flat tire. Which is part of my desire here to be sure I share helpful tips that will in some way make you able to enjoy this process easier.

I suppose the first option would be to get somebody else stuck with handling the tire. That's the kind of option my buddy Otis would choose.

Only problem is for him to do that generally means I get stuck changing the tire. Unless for some reason there is a problem changing it then we call that road service dude.

Wish Otis did that all the time, but he won't. It would be so cool if he did, but for some reason there are time he decides we ought to do it ourselves.

That always comes down again to me doing it. Oh, he will use the soap naturally. Even though his hands never got dirty.

Guess it is his way of making it seem like he helped. But that is okay as long as he leaves me some too.

So far he has done that. And maybe one of these days he will actually even make sure that we have a jack and lug wrench that work right. Nothing makes changing tire more of a pain than if I have to use a bat to try and change the tire. Let me tell you that can take forever and who needs that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home