Monday, June 18, 2007

FLOWERS FOR THE ZOO

Will somebody please explain this too me? At least why I should even care. See I got this thing that bugs me with animals.

How come they got to always be surrounded with plants and junk? I mean what are they too good for stuff like buildings? Sure seems like it at times.

I was over at this zoo the other day and notice they had all these flowers all over the place. And I got thinking, nobody messes up my apartment like that and I get by.

So perhaps like animals need them because it helps cheer them up. Or perhaps they aren't feeling really good.

Now that would seem kind of weird to me. I mean I know they got all these dudes watching over them all the time and giving them food. And they don't even have to work for it either.

So why would they have a reason to be unhappy? Can't think of one myself. Shoot it ain't like they have to do much for a free place to stay and all the food they want to eat.

I mean most of them don't even have to learn any stupid tricks either. Now honestly I think consider how well off they are that would be fair.

Yeah, can't they learn a few fun things to do in order make it seem like they appreciate how easy they got it? I would think it would be fair.

Not sure what kind of tricks some animals could do. I mean what would you expect an elephant to do? I suppose you could try to get them to jump through a hoop or something cool like that.

Hard to imagine in some ways though. Guess they are kind of bottom heavy. But then maybe they could learn to dress up in some funny outfit to give us a few laughs.

Hey, I'm just doing what they call brainstorming here. Actually for me when I think to hard I end up sometimes having to pass the gas. Now that is the part I just considering as thunder sound effects.

Meanwhile, I think I'll talk to the trainer dudes over at the zoo and see if I can get them to work on that part. Then maybe they won't need as many flowers around the place.

That is providing I can find them. I got to talk to them once I recall. We chatted about animals and what not. But ever since then they just seem to get so busy when I come around. The moment they see me they end up heading off to do some errand. Oh well, I'll just try again.

I can't imagine they don't have some time when they have to shampoo the rhino's hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home