Friday, June 15, 2007

THE GOOD LIFE

Okay rule number one with is would be that is has to be good. Anybody got a problem with that?

I hope not because if you rule out the good part it kind of makes the rest really tough to accomplish on a life end. Now you can have life without it being good. But I don't think anyone actually gets all jazzed about that option. At least not to brag about it.

As I see the tough part is getting the good right. If you take care of that the rest seems to work out fine.

Now figuring out how you accomplish it can be a challenge. The way I figure it the most important part is being sure you decide what makes you feel good.

You can be sure that is where I would start. Which is no problem for me. I know what makes be feel good.

Course jelly beans are on that list. Like I would have a reason to not include them. But that is okay, since it is my list.

However, I do have to include other items. I do enjoy my jelly beans, but there are times when I want a little good than my sacred beans.

Other stuff that makes my list is cool stuff that makes me happy. I guess I can you know that being a grimefighter tops on my list is bashing a griminal.

That really is such a great feeling. Man oh man seeing some jerk lying unconscious on the floor really does get me to smile.

The difficulty is when it takes too much work to bash them. I mean if they have a really hard head and it takes so long my arms get tired then it take the fun out of it.

Those are the situations that I really have to work the hardest to find the good. Sometimes it means you know really working hard at being creative.

I got to think of something other than my trusting my bat for that smile. It does work you know if I work it right.

Oh yeah, that is when something like using a diaper service van really helps. I just put it in drive and roll over the dude a few dozen times.

It generally does the trick of restoring my smile. Not always, but sometimes. Enough for me to be happy that I tried.

And that for me adds up to the good life. Well in part. A few jelly beans always makes a difference too.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Seems with all the clowns who end up making the rules, fair should mean like a circus. At least they could pass the popcorn."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home