Thursday, July 12, 2007

MIDDLES

Well I already took care of dealing with the problem of beginnings. So now I'm going to talk about middles.

That is the place you know in between where you start and where you finish. How tough is that to remember?

Shouldn't be hard at all. But seems to be for some. Now I do admit that middle is a tough place to always figure out. You might not know how far it is from the beginning to the end so how can you always know where the middle is?

The thing is apparently trying to help people figure that part out is a big enough deal that they do actually have a place that teaches you such stuff. And it must be something you have to do when you are a kid.

Because I saw this place called Middle School and all I saw there were kids. Makes me wonder if you have problems finding middles later if you don't find out about them when you are a kid?

I don't know just all seems kind of peculiar if you ask me. What happens that causes people to get dumb about middles when they are older?

To be honest I'm not even sure I want to find out. Just might be scary to find out I got old yuck for brain cells.

What happen if you get that problem? Is it like contagious? Do you go absolutely bonkers cuckoo for some reason about middles afterwards?

I think for the moment I'm just going to try and remember that there are middles. Then as long as I don't forget there is probably hope for me after all.

At least enough that I won't get all stupid over the details on where you find the middle. Kind of something I will have to know for sure when the time comes.

Which could be anytime I guess. Because the way I understand it Otis and I are suppose to be right in the middle of things on this next assignment.

That's how he said it. Didn't say what things though. Hope if they are in the middle we can find them easy.

Gee I hope he isn't going to like take me to one of those Middle Schools. That could be such a pain. Honestly, I wouldn't want to do that.

It might mean I might have to do lots of homework. Who needs that? That works for me as long as all the middles I have to cope with are easy to find and I don't have to take a test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home