Monday, July 09, 2007

MY LUCKY STARS

Do you have any of these somewhere? I keep hearing people talking about thanking their lucky stars, but never found those stars myself.

How do you know a star is lucky anyway? Sure would be fun to find out. Maybe they sell them at a store?

Haven't seen a listing though in the phone book for the lucky star store. So I guess they don't just sell to everyone.

And why is that? Honestly is there some reason we can't all get our share of these stars? I would think it would be fair to pass them around.

Must be some reason they don't. I'm thinking it has something to do with the size of them stars.

Now up in the sky they don't look very big. But I'm told they are a lot bigger than they look. Probably up close they are the size of like baseballs or watermelons

Can't hardly stuff those into your pocket can you? I wonder if the lucky ones are any different in size?

Just a thought you understand. And maybe if I ever find a place where you can get them, I'll find out for sure.

Plus, maybe I'll find out what makes them lucky too. Yeah, that would be so cool. I wonder if they have a book on them in the library or something?

Might be worth checking I reckon. They got so much good stuff in there I imagine they got one on that too.

However, I might have to wait on that part though. Seems to me it would be best. Don't get me wrong them library folks can be so dang helpful.

As long as you find them when they aren't freaking out about something. Which is what happen the last time I went there.

All I did was go up and ask a simple question and you would think I had like commit some crime. Honestly, they can get so bent out of shape for no reason.

There I was standing and waiting to ask one silly question and they just totally went insane. I don't know, but it seemed like a far question to me.

After all what is the big deal about asking for a book on the history of farting? Now I don't see what that hurts. I figured it would with the ones about politicians since Otis says they are all big farts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home