Sunday, July 08, 2007

GOOD DEAL

Yeah, this is a good thing. I'm telling you when you get a deal, then you got a reason to celebrate.

And when is life not fun if you can do that? Well let me tell you there are no people more understanding on making deals that them people over at the credit card place.

Now who could be better at being helpful than those nice folks who give you that little piece of plastic that lets you go out and buy crap and pay for it later. And shoot they don't ask for much in return. Why only 40 per cent interest rate. How bad is that. Not sure how much that really is though.

All I know is that I get to make monthly payments for less than the amount I charged and that is so cool. I just get to enjoy the idea of being able to run out to any store I want and buying what I want when I want it.

And I can't imagine anything better than that. Course I just started using this recently. But so far it is a good deal from what I can tell.

Why it feels so great to go into so many places and say, I'll take that. Then I had them that little plastic goody and I leave with what I want.

Gee, I can't wait for tomorrow to come. They are having a really big sale on stuff over at the mall. Such great deals they promise.

So I'm going to waltz in there with my little plastic buddy and impress them. Yeah, watch them grovel over me when they know I'm somebody important.

The only thing I'm not clear about is this thing about credit limits. Can't quite figure that part out.

Seems to be where they say you only get so much credit. Well I don't worry about it. I'm not looking for credit, just stuff.

I reckon it means that I can only have one card at a time. Which is okay by my. I mean how many cards do I need if I'm able to use one as much as I want?

The way I figure as long as I can just keep using that card all the time then no big deal. Can't see how that will end. Not with all those swell people at the credit card company trusting me with that card.

Life can sure be perfect at times. I can't imagine it getting any better. Well providing this deal thing continues.

Hmmm, I do recall something being said about expiration dates. Not sure what that means. Oh well don't think I will worry about it for the present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home