Friday, July 06, 2007

GOOD BYE DROOL WORLD

Is there anything more annoying than when your mouth has the ruins? Honestly you just can't keep the juices from flowing.

I'm sure this doesn't happen very often. I just have it occur enough times to figure it is worth mentioning. For the benefit of others who might have that problem.

Wish I knew a good solution that honestly made this problem perfect. Well actually made it plain go away.

Have found one yet. I thought of maybe getting a really tiny pump with a tube you could stick in your gums. But heck I doubt that would help.

They would no doubt never make that work for your mouth. Plus it would take away from all the fun that those dentists have with such things. And who needs that?

So I reckon there has to be a better solution. Not sure what yet, but I'm working on it. Always thrilling to imagine too.

I think the big problem is with the fact too many people don't like to admit they drool. Sort of like having dandruff or farting. Yeah it isn't considered cool.

I guess I can blame them. After all nobody like to look other than cool. If the people who aren't cool like to see themselves that way.

As for me, well I got no problem in that regard. I'm always cool. I might have trouble getting people to agree, but it doesn't mean I don't know I am.

So I just figure the big deal here is to try and be able to keep people aware that drooling ain't all bad. I mean it ain't like you messed up big time. Or ran over a priest or something really terrible. Not done that I'm happy to say.

Anyway, I think this whole deal needs some serious consideration. We need to help out folks with serious drooling issues.

Issues you know is how people have to describe when something is a problem. It really works for me.

Better than saying your screwed up. Some people are, but don't mean they like to talk about it.

And why should they? I know that ain't a good thing being messed up. But I figure if we can fix this problem on drooling being an issue we can work on screw up people next.

And if not, then cool. We can just pass them a bucket so they can keep the drool to themselves.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "If you decide to stop and smell the roses, be sure there ain't a bee inside. No sense having a big red nose unless your name is Rudolph."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home