Saturday, July 14, 2007

BETWEEN TWO POINTS

Okay, this is different than the middle. Well it is to me. Because the middle you have to worry about finding it.

Whereas with this you just not you aren't at the beginning or the end. Which sure makes it easy to figure out.

Now for me this is important because I always seem to find myself at this spot at times. A whole lot of times too.

It happens a whole lot when I like am on assignment. We will be out somewhere after we started so it is after the beginning. Then we haven't finished so I know it ain't the end either.

Instead we are someplace other than the middle. Which is the between two points kind of deal.

I don't mind except that you never know how long you in between the two points. See this ain't a distance thing. It is a time thing.

Which can really drive you nuts at times. Because those dirty rats of griminals never work on a time clock.

I'm not even sure they own watches. Honestly it sucks big time to me. You can be out there all day at times when we are after the bad guys.

Which sort of helps me to get really motivated to try harder, but it never works out the way I hoped. Stupid griminals can't be trusted to check the time.

Heck I even have tried to give the griminals a watch at times. Never does any good though. Stupid jerks just never change.

Guess it would help if I didn't bash them and leave them unconscious they might appreciate the clock more. Well it is what Otis says.

I don't know it can get confusing at times. Which is okay too. I'm doing the best I can to keep it all straight.

All I have to do is work on this time deal when between two points of time. I'm sure I can get the hang of it eventually.

Only not sure how long it will take me to actually do that. Going to probably be stuck on that part too I reckon.

Man it just really does bug me at times in that sense. But I guess I just have to take one between two points at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home