Wednesday, July 18, 2007

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

Can you believe somebody made a movie by that title? Amazing. I think that is awful. I mean the idea of bragging like that is disgusting to me.

I suppose I would be okay if it was something like what a wonderful day or even a wonderful week. But a whole life. Who are they kidding?

Not me that is for sure. I know how this works. The only way one person could have that cool a life is if somebody else really had a crappy one.

At least from what I've seen it has to work that way. Like there is some quo on luck or something.

I mean fair is fair here, if some dude is the luckiest guy on the planet, fine. But what brag about it?

And please don't turn it into a movie. Jeez how cruel is that? After all such things you should just keep to yourself!

Actually if you are going to go around shooting your mouth off then as far as I'm concerned you should get whatever bad stuff comes your way. After all that is what you deserve when you act stupid and brag too much.

It just seems like it would be better if you kept your mouth shut so you didn't depress others. That way you would run less risk of pissing others off.

And for Pete's sake whatever you do, DON'T make some movie about it! Jeez, how dumb is that?

Plus what these clowns do is show this movie at Christmas time. Honestly is that cruel or what?

I bet this jerk was first on Santa's list too. Yeah that would suck. But given the fact that this clown is having such a great life it doesn't surprise me.

I just think if you have to be such a bragging kind of guy you ought to be willing to cut others some slack. At least pick a time when it won't bother others as much.

Honestly is that too much to ask? I don't think so. Guess that doesn't matter to this clown.

All I know is I ain't going to waste time watching his stupid movie. You can forget that. Why should I fork over the money to see it and risk this clown getting it? I figure he has plenty with out.

But that is just me I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home