Monday, July 16, 2007

BETTER BUTTER

Oh my, is butter cool or what? It is so great with toast, bread in general and pancakes. Plus it works wonders when you put it in something like cookie dough.

So with all those good deals to use it for, I can't think of anything, which is more wonderful than if you bet some better butter. Only it really ought to be better.

Otis keeps trying to convince me that this stuff called margarine is better for you than butter. Let me tell you he sure hasn't convinced me so far.

I mean it looks like butter for the most part. Only it doesn't taste better. At least not that I can tell.

So how can it really be better for me if it don't taste better to start with? Wouldn't that sort of be important?

You would think it would matter. Only Otis speaks about better in weird ways. He was telling me this margarine stuff doesn't have as much cholesterol in it and there is better for you.

I mean if this cholesterol stuff ain't a good thing, then how come it is in all the cool tasting stuff? Sure seems odd if it ain't good you know.

I got a feeling that there is something rotten in the Den's mark. At least that is what I heard somebody say once when things are crappy.

Never heard where you find this den in question and what is a thing I want to know is what kind of rotten yucky thing do you have to watch out for? Hope it ain't something disgusting.

But I do know if it something like butter that was left out and melted or something, I ain't cleaning it up. I have enough trouble with cleaning up my won messes.

I sure don't want to get myself around some place where they blame me for something getting split. Ain't no way I'm going to let them blame me or something like that.

To think this all is because Otis wants me to think margarine is cooler and better than butter. Well he can keep claiming that all he wants.

But if I got to stop eating pancakes to go to some den and clean up some melted butter first. That sure wouldn't make me happy.

And if there is one thing I know, better is suppose to make you happy, not unhappy. So he can say what he wants. There ain't no way I'm buying this margarine stuff is a better deal.

I'll just let Otis have that fun and also find that den.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home