Friday, July 20, 2007

THE WHITES OF THEIR PIES

I heard this crazy saying the other day. About not shooting till you see the whites of their pies. What kind of insanity is that?

Shoot if somebody decides to bring me a nice creamy pie I ain't going to shoot them for it. Well providing the white isn't soap. Then I might get a bit pissed.

Course I would be more concerned over the person wanting to do all this shooting stuff. That could be a really a bad thing.

I got to wonder what the big deal is too. I mean does this person hate pie for some reason? It can happen.

Wouldn't work for me, but it does happen. Just not sure who. I'm thinking that it is one of those weird nuts who thinks sugar is a bad thing.

I call such people weird because that is how I see someone that expects you to think something yucky tastes good. I figure that is there problem.

And I ain't crazy about them making it seem like it is my problem either. Some expect that. They are never happy just being miserable.

They have to like everyone else miserable too. Which sure isn't my idea of fun. But even if I did I wouldn't go around shooting people for it.

Honestly, isn't that like getting way to carried away with this idea? In fact I thought shooting people was illegal or something.

Seems like it should be. If not, then I missed when they decided it was cool. Must have been mentioned it in the paper in one of those sections I missed.

Lot of those in the paper as far as I'm concerned. But that is my choice. I got to tell you that I'll pass on making it my choice too.

I mean guns are kind of heavy anyway. I sure don't want to have to lug one around just so I can find some dude with a cream pie that I decide needs blasting.

Gee, I imagine if you were just fooling about the blasting part it might get you a few pies. Nah, I bet such people wouldn't have much of a sense of humor about it.

Just because a dude was cool about toting around pies, I don't imagine they would smile if you waltzed up with a bazooka and said, "Gimmie your pie or else!"

Oh well, since I can't get myself a bazooka and not sure where the pie dudes hang out I reckon I won't get a chance to find out. In the meantime I think I'll just go and buy a few pies unless some nut with a bazooka decides to pull any funny stuff.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
"What is the deal with reruns on television? They never actually run anywhere in the first place, so how they re?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home