Thursday, July 19, 2007

SHOW ME YOUR COOKIES

Alright let's get this straight. Now talking about stuff like cookies if you don't have any! Okay, everyone got that?

I sure hope so. Cause the one thing I don't need is somebody telling me cookies are still cookies if you can't eat them.

And all I can say is that some stupid jerk who works with the internet sure has a stupid idea of cookies. I had this deal on my computer under this preference deal where is mentioned enabling cookies.

Well heck, if you are asking me if I want cookies the answer is heck yeah. But then made it sound like you could somehow actually get something to eat by choosing to enable them.

I tried, but nowhere did I end up with a single cookie. Honestly, that just plain sucks chickens. That's a cool phrase that I heard the other day.

I mean there are a lot of cool things to do in life, but sucking chickens don't make my list. Honestly, it bites.

At least it would to me. You try enjoying yourself while sucking on some chicken's butt. You can only hope all you get is a mouth full of feathers.

Yeah, that is the kind of sucking this is like when you get no cookies though you were lead to think you would. Man if I had the chance you could be darn sure I would make a big deal of it with the jerk that mentioned it.

I mean I would have settled for just some directions to a place where you might even get some free samples. Not quite the same, but heck I could get by.

Only they don't even give you that choice. Heck, I must of hit that stupid button I don't know how many times and didn't get a single message about cookies.

Oh well, I know better than to trust that deal now. Such people in my opinion are just downright cruel.

And if there is one thing you don't need in life it is practical jokes about food. I got enough problems with that in terms of having to cope with the likes of cooking by Truly Grimey.

Her crude is enough to ruin your day. Having to just think of messing with it turns my stomach.


And it would be nice to have a few cookies to help out. Just don't expect them from some computer jerks with a crappy sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home