Monday, July 23, 2007

WHY FER

I really would like an answer to this one. Why for is life so stupid some times? Why for do I have to put up with the dumb griminals all the time too?

Yeah, why for do any of us have to put up with so much crap? I really, really would love the answer to that one.

Course the problem is finding the answers. Just running around with them why for questions never quite makes things better.

Wish it did. How wonderful it would be to have some store you could go to that had all the answers somewhere.

You could just walk up and down the aisles of the stupid section. The look for the appropriate why for CD that applies to your question.

Maybe you could even rent it too. That way if it sucked for some reason you wouldn't get stiffed on the price.

I wonder why nobody has even started up such a store. It would be so cool. I could spend all day in such a place.

Hey, wait a minute, I could start one myself. Yeah, why for can I start a why for store? Can think of any reason not to.

Well course I would have to work on getting more answer. I know I'll ask the Reverend Analbe.

Yeah, he talks to God personally. Oh man if it is something you need to know, God would sure be a cool place to check.

I wonder if the Reverend could set up some meet for me to say actually talk to God? Maybe considering how important as getting the answers to all questions in life would make it okay.

Oh man I can't wait to check with him on that. Hmmm, I hope that asking why for ain't a sin. God is real big on being against stuff that is a sin.

And so far I haven't found a whole lot that the Reverend hasn't thought of as a sin. So I will have to be careful.

I know, I'll have him meet me at a donut shop. Yeah, for some reason when he is eating donuts things are less sinful. Not sure why that is so, but seems to work that way.

Hopefully, I can meet him tomorrow. Would be nice to set this thing up by the weekend. You know to be ready better for Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home