Saturday, July 21, 2007

UMBRELLAS AND SHAVING CREAM

I'm sure there are a few who might ask what these two have to do with each other. It is simple to me, they both are there for protection. Yep, you use them to keep you from some kind of problem.

Guys do at least, which since that happens to include me means I can think that way. Which sort of is a big deal when you have to worry about storms or shaving.

That happens to us dudes you know. More than I care to think about I guess. But I got no choice.

Now shaving you do have to do everyday. Well, I guess you don't have to. Nope you can go around looking like Bigfoot if you want. Just have to do it alone maybe.

See, umbrellas for me are like that too. You don't have to use them when it rains, but it sure is a good idea. Otherwise you get totally soaked, which is not cool.

Not to me at least. I heard some clown who got famous for talking once about singing in the rain. Bet he had an umbrella. If you tried doing lots of singing without one you might drown!

Maybe that is what the big deal was about his singing too. He was probably like bragging or something.

I bet you wouldn't be you know coming up with I'm singing in the shaving cream. Might be kind of cool though.

Not sure how good you could be singing while shaving. Pretty tough I reckon. I'm not about to try it.

But then there are those who like to sing in the shower. So who knows what all kinds of weird stuff they might try.

As for me, well you can forget it. I'm keep my umbrella in the closet, my singing voice for meetings with Reverend Analbe and shaving in the bathroom.

And the way that Reverend Analbe runs around and starts shouting and then starts spitting on people when he gets excited, I reckon you might need an umbrella. Haven't seen anyone bring one though.

At least all the guys seem to be shaving normally. That is one cool thing there. You don't have to wonder.

Oh well, I guess that will be enough fun for me. Right now, I'm noticing clouds outside forming. Why it makes me think of razors I'm not sure. But I guess I'll give it some thought later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home