Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THIS BUD'S FOR YOU

I don't like this. Flowers are okay. They can be lot of fun I guess if you are one who love looking at them. And they smell good too.

So what is up with this thing about this bud's for you? Who in the world wants some flower where thing hasn't bloomed yet?

Unless you are wanting to get them before they are blooming for some reason. In which case I suppose it would make sense. Still, I don't need them and want to spent that time waiting for it to bloom. No thanks.

But apparently there are some pretty strange dudes out there. Because they'll have some weird commercial on television where you see a bunch of guys in some bar hanging around and talking about this bud's for you.

When did guys in bars suddenly become all jazzed by flowers. Must be from all that beer they drink.

That is all I can figure. It is the kind of stuff that makes some people get really weird. And I'll pass on that part.

But it works for those guys I guess. And I guess if you all full of beer you might act a little strange about stuff like flowers.

Don't think I want to find out though. Those guys can have that stuff. I got enough to drink with my root beer.

At least it don't make me crazy about flowers. Maybe because it is made from root and not whatever they make real beer from.

Don't think I want to know either. They can keep it. Because I'm fine without messing with the beer that isn't made from roots.

Beside I noticed in the stores you have to be members of some club to buy that beer. It's call the over twenty one club.

I reckon that is because they got more than twenty one people who are members. Which is fine by me.

Wonder what they charge for becoming a member? Not that I want to join. Might be worth finding out I guess.

And if I do, then I'll let you know. In the meantime watch out for those buds. Sometimes they do hide bees.


Nobody needs that kind of a surprise for your nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home