Saturday, July 28, 2007

LET US SEASON TOGETHER

Oh yeah this is such a cool thing. You better believe I think this is great. Honestly you do have to appreciate that it makes a big different with some foods.

Let me tell you, in case you aren't into gourmet cooking that you have sure missed something if you haven't tried this. Yep, there is nothing better than sitting down with some food before you eat it and making sure it is well seasoned.

Now the most important thing to is that you take time to you know be sure you use the right amount of seasoning too. The first rule is that there is no such thing as too much ketchup.

Oh yeah, you can be sure that is one rule I never forget. And the same applies at times to the other great seasonings, peanut butter and also hot fudge.

It is a shame how so many people seem to miss out on how versatile those can be. Why heck you just haven't lived till you try some pizza with tons of hot fudge on it.

Actually, it works really great on so many different types of foods. It is absolutely amazing the stuff that tastes good when covered with hot fudge.

Now for me the rule I try to follow is based on the thing to do with wine. I don't touch the stuff myself, but you know how the red wine goes with like meat and the white with chicken or fish?

So I put ketchup on my burgers and have vanilla ice cream with my fried chicken and fish sticks. See how easy that works.

If any of you needs any extra pointers you can count on me too. Oh yeah, I'm always willing to help out in that regard.

There is nothing better than when you can encourage that is for sure. And really do savor those times the most.

Just does me good to see how much people get thrilled when you surprise them with something extra tasty like a sardine, peanut butter, marshmallow, pickle and fudge sauce sandwich. I really love when they get that look on their face of complete surprise when you wait till after they bite into the sandwich.

I just love it so much to see them happy. True, there are times when they look like they ate one of Truly Grimey's meals, but I'm sure that is just an odd coincidence.

Oh well, maybe if they ever stop holding their mouths and turning green before running off to the bathroom I will have a chance to find out more details. For now, I'm just happy to do what I can to make all the people so happy for a little seasoning being added to their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home