Friday, July 27, 2007

BIG DOINGS IN SMALL PLACES

Oh man now this can be so excited. You have some ordinary place that you don't look at as a big deal and they have something super cool. Now that is exciting stuff from my view.

You know there is nothing better than having something to look forward to. And when it is a surprise that just makes things even better.

Well it does for me. And let me tell you I sure don't complain about it either. Those are the wonderful times when you can savor a miracle.

Like the other day. I was over at the candy store and then the next thing I know they were having this special delivery coming in.

Course I'm thinking jelly beans naturally. But they insisted it wasn't jelly beans. Oh I was really disappointed at first you understand.

Then I decided to stick around just the same. I figured well you know maybe they would have something else super tasty for me to check out.

I mean don't get me wrong, I am a real big lover of my jelly beans, but I sure will never turn down a shot at some chocolate either. That would be downright unfair and stupid.

Anyway, I'm really glad I did wait around. Because it turned out that the delivery got messed up.

Yeah, for some reason the dude hauling it wasn't careful so what happen was that the chocolate he brought ended up melting to some degree. And part of it ended up melting all over some jelly beans that were in the order by mistake.

Oh man that was really fun. I ended up having to deal with eating the whole thing since they felt they couldn't sell it very well. It really made my day.

Which is one of those cool deals that I got to admit didn't make me unhappy. It was a nice little surprise.

Just wish all of those things worked out like that. But then don't. They just never quite come out as I would like.

Which is another of those deals you live with in life, but hate. However, on those times things go great and I get a little extra sugar I'm not going to complain.

Neither does my tummy. And you can bet that counts for a lot too. Oh yeah, it really is happy when I get those miracles.

Only I never quite get the candy store to understand that part.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:

"Do cows live in space? Or does another animal make all that milk in the milky way?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home