Thursday, July 26, 2007

STUFF THE DOESN'T SUCK

Now this really is a good thing to talk about it. Honestly, when you can list things to remember this is on my list.

Well, the good list, not that other one, which I never did quite get finished. Yeah, I tried it, but kept forgetting where I put the stupid list. Really ended up being so dang frustrating.

Anyway, I was sure glad to get passed that part. This list I made sure I didn't forget or lose.

And I might have even done better if Otis hadn't taken away my stapler. I figured stapling it to my wrist would work good. But he didn't seem to agree.

Oh well, I got it taken care of despite that fact. At least he didn't hide the tape on me. I would have preferred to have this glue gun option, but he wouldn't let me do that either.

In any event I do have this list working now. And it really does make me happy to know how cool it looks.

All that great stuff I got listed. And the best stuff in the whole wide world if you ask me. I can't think of a better way to have fun in life than with the chance to enjoy the stuff on this list.

The big problem is that I can't always get the stuff. That does make for certain problems. Which is okay I guess because it does give me something to look forward to at times.

Just wish my list was more about things I had when I wanted. Now that would truly give me a reason to smile.

That's okay though. I got a feeling as long as I keep this list worked out right then everything else will come out alright.

Otis keeps telling me how that is suppose to work. Not sure I have gotten the hang of that so far.

But I'm going to keep practicing till I know for sure. Really will be helpful if I can. Providing that it all stays right on my list.

Maybe I ought to try to write it in a way that isn't about you know something where I tried to get too creative. Yeah, I thought using strawberry jam might be a good thing, but it wasn't.

I reckon that is because all that writing made me too hungry. And so I imagine next time I won't try it with the temptation of having a bunch of peanut butter and bread nearby. Well they were on my list you see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home