Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'LL TAKE THAT

Oh yeah, this is important. You got to take stuff when the moment arrives. Some will and a whole don't won't.

I don't think that is a very important quality. Not from what I've noticed. Let me tell you man there are an amazing number of dudes who never figure that part out.

Okay so let me explain how this works. You have to be prepared if the situation requires to actually savor whatever you get to take that is stuff.

The stuff part is the most important thing you understand. For we ain't talking you know when you are looking at just anything.

Like stuff doesn't always mean food. There are just times when eating ain't stuff. Not when it comes to the taking part.

I wish it did. Might be nice to go into a burger joint and just take it as stuff. But it don't work that way.

People kind of frown on that option. Wish it was otherwise. But it ain't. Too bad too, because it might be fun to just go into a burger joint and take whatever.

Only right now, the burger people have this funny view of such things. Not very thrilled by that option.

They get all bent out of shape if you and they are likely to be a tad uncooperative. Really they will be less than thoughtful.

Normally they will do silly stuff like call the cops and complain you were taking when you didn't have the right too. Then leads to all kinds of problems too.

So you just have to avoid that option. But I'm not giving up on it though. Still hoping that will change.

Just not sure when or how. Might try making a few suggestions though. Just not sure how I would get them to read the suggestion when the box is located over at STINK headquarters.

Maybe I would put that on the suggestion. Hopefully it will get a better response than with my other suggestions.

I figure it is just a matter of time though. After all suggesting they pay us in brownies once a month would be a good idea.

Perhaps they have been busy. That does happen. Six months isn't that long to wait for them to answer that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home