Sunday, July 29, 2007

FUN AND GAMES

Oh man now this is a good thing. But I don't imagine you need me to tell you that do you?

However, the reason I am is because you never know. Which is amazing, yet reality. Why, I'm not sure all I know is that some people just don't have a good idea of what fun is.

Okay, to keep this simple, fun is something that you enjoy doing. Well at least it will be better if you looked at it as a good thing.

Not sure what would be fun and make you unhappy though. I guess it is possible. Unless you are the type who for some reason finds being unhappy to be a fun thing.

I have a hard time understanding how that would be possible. But then I'm not everyone else. So I won't say I will know why it would be a good thing, just not that way for me.

There are some weird people out there though. And this time I'm not talking about old rat boy, Junior. Nor about Truly Grimy either.

That would be too easy. Nope I'm talking about a whole different kind of weird. The time that makes you glad you know people like rat boy. Now that is scary.

I don't know, some people just must have funny brains. Not like stupid, just don't think straight. Like their brains are missing a few parts.

I've heard about stuff like brain washing so I figure you know perhaps they went to a place where they wash brains and something went wrong. Never seen a Laundromat for washing heads, but I reckon they are around.

I just don't plan on going to one myself. Because you know it is when you wash some things, they end up shrinking.

That is probably where they have that talk about the problem with shrunken heads. And man I sure don't want part of that.

I don't want to have my brain shrink or anything else either. I don't want to get stuck going out and having to buy a bunch of new beanies or anything. That would be expensive.

So I think I will pass on the brain washing thing. Reckon I'll leave that to those other types.

They can have fun doing stuff that makes them unhappy. Not going to bother joining them.

However, if I get stuck near them, just remember I'm the one with the normal sized head that is wearing a beanie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home