Saturday, August 04, 2007

FIT MORE

Ah now this is really cool. The best world there is. Just a place where you have things you figure will only fit a bit and then they fit completely. Nice little surprises that make us so happy.

Yep, I truly savor these times. They just make me feel so blessed. It is like you know you might have been wrong about guessing on something and then it ends up, wow!

Oh man that is such a thrill. Really a great and touching feeling of joy. One we truly grab and celebrate with such joy.

At least I do. Maybe not everyone else, but I do. There is just something truly satisfying when this happens. I don't know, it just works for me.

But the most things do when I get a chance to get what I want. How can that piss you off? I'm not going to try and say.

In any case, there is always the times when life just seems to get perfect. I don't know I just love feeling the whole world is perfect.

Wish it lasted though. That can be tough with some people. They aren't cool about it. Just not happy when it doesn't works the way we want.

Now I can't speak for anyone else, but you know for me there is nothing better than when this applies to a bag of goodies. I ain't like those weirdoes over at the gym who think fir more means you do more exercise. Those people are weird if you ask me.

Nope, I am not in with that group. They can spend all their time getting exhausted lifting weights and other junk.

Frankly I think all their talk about counting calories is a joke. I've personally never seen a stupid calorie. Oh you see them listed on like ingredients on cans, but what does that prove?

So I figure they put those on there just to scare you. Yeah, that is what I figure works best. Just be happy that they don't fool me with it.

Nope, I never even try that at all. I just set back and figure my fit more is when I get an extra, extra large whatever and it just fits my tummy.

What could be better than that. Really works at success for me. But then most things do. Ah the joy of life when you get to celebrate that kind of fun.

Now I'm off to do a little of my own fit more. Oh yeah, that is the fun of it all. Makes me so happy to even consider.

And you can be sure I will always be happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home