Tuesday, August 07, 2007

JUST FOR YOU

Ain't this something that sounds really cool? The idea that somebody made something just for you.

Well I think it is a great thing when it happens that way. Oh yeah you just get so many thrills from looking forward to being blessed by having it your way.

What bugs me though is how too many don't really mean it. Oh they make it sound so great and yet they never actually end up living up to the promise.

Like the other day I was in this fast food place and they make a big deal about how you can have your made just for you. Only when I ask for it my way they never agree. Man did that bug me.

I mean the say it is for you, but then they renege on the you part. Now that really sucks to me.

Man did I get bugged by that part. People suck when it comes to doing what they claim. I guess they think that is a good thing.

Not to me. I mean if I want peanut butter and jelly beans on my burger that is my way then I should have a right to it.

But not according to these jerks. Why they said you could only do this if you could chose from their stuff.

Things like onions or mayo. Like that always is having what I want. Really sucks from my point of view.

And you can bet that I sure didn't stick around and listen to anymore of their bogus stuff. That didn't work for me.

So I left and went over that grocery store and bought the stuff to have it the way I really wanted. Oh yeah, now when they say, I can have what I want, they really mean it.

Which made being at home so much easier to have what I want and make sure I have it my way. Just being able to sit at home and savor the moment.

Which was more than enough joy to make my day. I'll tell you that truly there is nothing cooler than being able to sit back and savor my freedom.

Too bad I don't have a way to make sure those jerks know about it. Now that would be the best part.

Maybe I'll stop by there sometime with my jelly bean, hot fudge and burger, burger. Maybe they well get the idea if I show them, but they will have to get their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home