Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FORGET ME FOR SURE

I heard about them flowers called "forget me nots." And all I can figure is that they probably have something wrong with them if you need to forget about them.

Makes me figure that perhaps they are something that smells bad. Like maybe after you have them a while. So you just want to forget them completely.

Really sounds like they are something awful to mess with at some point. Which is why you have to like fret over them so much.

Only I can't figure why you would bother. I mean if you have to go to all that trouble wouldn't you be better off not even handling them?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I sure don't have any plans to mess with them. No way I'm going to get myself attached to some stupid flowers that you have to forget because there is something wrong with them.

So you count on me to forget them for sure. Not even a guess, I will just plain not want anything to do with them that all.

I'm going to remember that advice of that one English writer dude William Shaker-something. He was the one that mentioned about a rose by any other stain would still stink your feet. Well that is how I heard it anyway.

And you know them English writer dudes are pretty darn smart too. Oh yeah, why I sure wouldn't mind spending time with them.

Course might be kind of hard, I hear they were a long time ago. At least ten years or more.

So they might not be able to in any way be you know to do much writing these days if they are that old. But you never know, they might get some writing paper and pencils in those rest homes.

If I ever get a chance to visit England, maybe I'll look them up. I'm sure that Shake-something dude might be cool to hang with.

However, my choice would be the one they called Francis Bacon. Or something Bacon. Now any guy with a name like Bacon is bound to be able to get his hands on some good things to eat.

Heck, maybe he owns a restaurant. Breakfast would be fun. I imagine he might even give me a break on the cost seeing how I'm a writer and all.

I wonder if I could send him an email and check? Would be worth it to me. Oh well you never know for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home