Friday, August 10, 2007

STOP SIGNS

Okay, who decides where these are supposed to be put? Do any of us get a choice at all? Or is this another of those things that is like a conspiracy where people they call the they are responsible.

All I know is that nobody asked my opinion. I didn't get a vote or the least word of choice at all.

That really bugs me. I mean I have to use the streets just like everyone else. And shouldn't I have a choice in where I have to stop?

I feel I should. Really, how come nobody gives me that option? I don't feel that is fair at all.

Plus who decided the best place for a stop sign was at some intersection? Is that the only place everyone thinks you should get to stop?

Not me. I think they should be other places too. And for other stuff. See, stop signs are easy to see.

Only right now they are used just for telling drivers to stop. Have you ever noticed that nobody says HOW LONG you need to stop either?

That is another problem with them from my view. They should have like a time limit posted somewhere. At least n my way of thinking.

Otherwise some poor dude might think you have to stop all the time and never start again. Hey, it could happen.

So maybe we need to revive this whole stop sign thinking in some ways. For starters we could agree that wherever there is a stop sign it means you are suppose to stop doing whatever you think you might be thinking of doing. Or stop doing what you are doing that is wrong.

That would sure cut down on the questions some have on stopping doing stuff. It would for me.

I would hope it would for others too. But then I reckon is a matter of explaining stuff better.

Really, we just need a few extra stop signs and then after that you do what you need to do in order to make sure everyone understands what they are for. I would be available to help enforce the rules too.

My bat would easily take care of the problem. A whack or two and you can be sure they would get the message of what the sign meant.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "How come road maps don't have real roads in them? Shouldn't they be line maps?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home