Friday, August 10, 2007

COLLARS

Well I do have to wonder what good these really do. Outside of being helpful for those who like to wear ties, do they work that much for the rest of us guys?

I don't think so. Apparently it is an extra big deal if you are a policeman. I heard these two cops in this donut shop talking about this other day.

From as best as I could gather the big deal was that it was for them a good thing. Only they take it real serious.

The one officer was talking about making collar. I didn't want to embarrass him or anything, but if that is his way of saving money find, I just think there are better ways to save a buck or two.

Plus where do you even get the stuff for making collars? I got to wonder. Honestly, you do have to ask. At least I do.

Far as I know there are no collar makings stores around. I've never seen any. Maybe they are kept in a mall. You never know on that part.

In any case, apparently these cops had quite a chore as making these collars. From the way the one office chatted boy it was a major chore.

He talked about making this one collar after chasing a guy for blocks. Well shoot, maybe he might have caught him sooner if he hadn't been lugging the stuff for making collars.

You would figure that a policeman would have understood that. Honestly, why wouldn't he?

I don't know, I can't say. Maybe this is a big deal that they have to make so many collars at time or something.

At least it seems to be that way. I mean shoot this cop was talking about needing to increase his numbers of collars made.

Now I ask you is this a good thing? I don't know, but if you ask me, I would assume that you know if they need them that bad he could get some help with them.

I mean really, if these guys are spending that much time messing around with making collars then when do they have time to catch bad guys? Really out to be something I would like to find out.

But I reckon I won't worry about it right now. After all there are lots of ways you can figure out a way to get a few collars if you need them that bad. Just seems that is the way they could be helped the most. Just reckon I will pass that on to a cop next time I hear them talking about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home