Saturday, August 11, 2007

BONUSES

Man do I love these. Those little extras you get that you weren't expecting. They are way cool.

Now I sure wish these were easy to come by. It would be great if you could get them whenever you wanted. Just never happens that way.

Kind of the way it seems with way too many fun things. I mean the crappy stuff happens way too often. Heck, you don't even have to want it. The crap just has this mind of its own and some kind of sick super glue that will zap you when you least expect it.

But the good junk like bonuses, oh man that is like winning the lottery. It makes you so dang happy, but for some reason even though it makes you happy, you can get them when you want.

Is it just me or is there something really strange about this set up? Really does it make any sense?

I don't know who is in charge of this deal, but they sure could benefit from a few suggestions, like getting their act together on this whole what is good deal. Maybe they screwed up and tried to learn the system by some correspondence course.

I tried once of those one time. Found it in the back of a comic book. It was this course to teach you how to be a wizard in ten easy lesson.

I learned lots of nifty words, but honestly never got a single toad to turn into a prince. Man you can be that spell for conjuring sure was the pits.

All those hours I spent collecting stones in order to turn them into jelly beans. Oh if that had worked it would have been so fantastic.

But it didn't. Oh I did give it my best shot. You can be sure of that. I must have spent hours concentrating just like that course said.

I did get a headache from thinking that hard. But no jelly beans from rocks. Kind of ruined the whole deal in a way.

Which was not that big of a deal I guess. I lived with it. And maybe that is why I'm like really wanting more bonuses.

If I can turn rocks into jelly beans at least I can get some extra with my bonuses. Providing I can get those.

You can bet that I sure work on that part hard too. Sure do a lot of hinting. That seems to help at times. Well that and holding my bat a lot in a way that says I'm going to be real upset if I don't get a bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home