Sunday, August 12, 2007

EXTRA TOPPINGS

Now is there a better bargain and joy in life that extra toppings on something you truly love? Pizza, hot dogs, burgers and hot fudge sundaes just are always so incredible with those little precious special goodies.

I love them so much. And really enjoy knowing how we get to feel so much more happy from all the fabulous ways it makes life better.

Which is what makes things extra nice too. Who can complain about that? I guess some do. The ones that don't like paying for extra whatever.

But then my view is why be dull? Honestly why is that a good thing? And for me life without extra toppings really bites.

Well actually it doesn't bite. That is the problem it ought to be a bite. A good one too. Only it doesn't always work out that way.

That sure don't make me keen on when it don't include extra toppings. I really don't find that fun in any way.

Now really it does leave me scratching my head. I mean if you are going to go all out and get yourself a pizza, why not make it fun.

That just makes me so less than happy at times. Like when old rat boy, Junior, decides to treat us dudes to pizza.

Oh I do appreciate him getting the pizza, but come on why can't we have a few really good things on there?

He is stuck on just ordering plain old cheese pizza. It is good, but as good as their combination special.

That is like so buried under good stuff you can hardly see the pizza crust. Now you got to admit that is a good thing.

I think it is. And it really isn't even that much more expensive. All you do is just say the words, extra and they take care of the rest.

But will rat boy do it? Heck no. He won't get us anything decent and that just plain sucks.

Well I reckon I will put up with it as I always do. Then one of these times I'll make sure when he isn't looking I get those extra toppings.

And you can be sure that when I have the chance I sure do sneak in a few extra goodies on my slices. Always have those extra jelly beans for that situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home