Monday, August 13, 2007

SELF SERVE

This is a good thing at times. Providing the self you are serving is yourself. And what you are serving is a thing you want.

If it is crap, that never works to be a good deal. Not to me at least. I do think when serving myself if it involves junk that is a good thing.

In any case for me I do like self serve most of the time. Only how come they never give you any discounts for doing your own labor?

Yeah, that really sucks if you ask me. I hate it when you have to do what some jerk behind the counter should do and you don't get a break on the price of the stuff.

Like when you pump gas. What is up with that? I got to ask. I sure don't see any of those oil company dudes hanging around to pump your gas.

So why can't they give us a break on the cost. Shoot I would even help go and drill for the gas if needed.

But I guess they don't care about that part. So even though it sucks, I reckon I'm stuck with that choice.

As for other forms of self serve, now you really mess with some people's rights. Like over at the fast food place where they sell fast food ice cream cones.

Now no where do they mention at all about it being a limit on the amount of ice cream you serve yourself. Really that sucks.

I only used one cone. Okay I did refill if four times. So what? Why is that a problem? They got no signs about it.

So how come they freak out when I did do that? And then they tried to get me to pay for four ice creams when their sign clearly reads per cone!

Talk about bad advertising. I tell you I'm not going back there again. All I have to do now is settle that disagreement I have with the buffet place.

Their sign says all you can eat, but no where does is say in one visit. Really frosts my cookies too.

Oh well, I'm working on that. I think I've got it figure out. I just don't leave for three days. The hard part is when they close the doors. Hiding under the table is tricky. But I've learn to get the hang of it.

At least to some degree. Enough to get my money's worth. Even if it takes three days to get even.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home