Saturday, August 18, 2007

EVERY WAY

Now is this cool or way. Every as in all means no matter how you look at it something good is going to happen.

See with bad stuff it normally relates to just one thing. Kind of like having a cold. It is bad, but doesn't ruin your entire life. Now that I can live with.

After all if it is crap then you don't mind it being only about one thing. Because you can generally figure a way to cope with that problem. You know find some kind of pill or whatever.

But you do know that at least it only involves one deal. So that is easier than if it was with everything.

The hard part is there aren't enough of the every way deals. That truly is what sucks in my book. Oh yeah, I would love it if you could figure a way for this to happen all the time.

It would be as if you could have Christmas every day. Now that would definitely be cool in my book.

But so fair that ain't the way it works. Wish it was. I would vote for it. Only so fair that just ain't what is happening.

I am sure thrilled by the idea of figuring a way to fix that problem too. Only I'm not sure how I could manage it.

Maybe I'll see if I can make it a law. Heck, they see to have them for all kinds of stupid junk, so why not something good for a change.

Hmmm, I wonder if you made it a law would that mean you would get in trouble for not having any every ways? That could get kind of complicated.

Well I guess that is what the politicians have to worry about. Besides what else do they have to do?

After all how long can it take them to kiss a few babies? And I'm sure they don't have meetings all the time.

Boy I bet if I was to call them up they would even answer the phone too. Yeah, I'm one of what they call a voter. I even vote and all.

So that ought to count for something. Well it does to me. I can speak for them politicians till I actually talk to them.

But I'm going to do that for sure. Just as soon as I find out which ice cream parlor they hang out at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home