Sunday, August 26, 2007

LET THE GOOD TIMES BE ON A ROLL

Oh yeah now this is perfect. I love it. Nothing is better than a nice big hunk of bread that you get in the form of a roll.

Yep as foods go there just ain't much that can compare to a roll for some many good ways you can use it. You can cut it in half and put all kinds of good stuff on it. Things like sandwich meat, cheese, cold spaghetti, peanut butter, marshmallow cream, whip cream, ice cream and a whole lot more.

Course you do have to be careful. I mean there are times when well, you just might not have a roll big enough to fit all that stuff.

That is when you end up having to like improvise. You know like maybe get a bigger thing of rolls.

I'm talking about the ones that are huge. I think the call them grinders. Those are one heck of a big loaf of bread.

I think they call them that because if you get one that is kind of old it can be so dang hard and then it can like grind your teeth. That ain't a good thing.

Now maybe for some it is. But not to me. Nope I don't find that good at all. I pass on it Yeah you can keep those rolls that like want to grind down your teeth at all.

But there are other choices if you want to try. Like taking a bunch of small rolls and sort of glue them together. Course you do have to be careful.

I mean with what you choose to like glue them with. That can be kind of a problem if you use regular glue.

But frosting is a good option. Well it is too me. I mean honestly that can be so fun. Just a couple of gallons will do wonders.

And I have no idea why some people would think it isn't a good idea. I reckon you just can't please some people.

But you just can please some. They will never understand creativity. It sure can be tough to get some to appreciate that part of things I guess.

Which is find by me given the fact that I have all this cool frosting I can use. Yeah it is fun when that happen.

Speaking of which I'm off to savor some right now. Even got some rolls too. Ah the joys that life gives you at times.

Yep, can ask for more than perfection and sugar of cousre.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home