Thursday, August 23, 2007

THIS WAY

I like it when this really makes sense. Yeah, you know it is a wonderful time when you can go in the direction that you really need to go and somebody says it is a good thing.

This can be really tough at times. Because there are too many times when somebody wants you to go in their direction.

And that is okay if they really sane and smart. But if they are like totally stupid then forget it.

No way I want to follow some path where a clown wants me to like fall off a cliff. He can knock himself off in that regard, but not me.

I don't want to hear about it. I honestly don't want this clown giving me any directions. You can forget that idea.

In any case I have certain rules about that. First one is that if the guy is wearing a cast from having jump off a building or whatever then I'm not going to follow him.

A real big hint that perhaps the dude is not doing a good job at knowing directions. So might be a good idea to follow him.

In any case I will just pass when he says this way. No way I'm going to take his directions regardless of how cool he thinks he is.

Another biggie is when you have to deal with somebody that doesn't in any way give you details an where he is going. Like he is totally unclear on it.

And if he gets in trouble finding the bathroom, that is even worse. So forget following him either.

Now one thing we know is that life goes on. Yep, big time. What we best not do is waste time thinking that is a good deal.

I just hope this all helps for those who are unclear on where tomorrow is suppose to lead. There are a lot of them to.

Tomorrow is easy to figure out. You just start where you left off today. Then no big deal. Seems simple enough to me.

Not sure what the problem is for somebody else. They must enjoy wandering in circles and calling it fun. Not me.

I prefer to savor the moment. And that means being able to enjoy where the road leads. Just not by some clowns map that doesn't work. You can forget that part. I know I have. Well till this posting you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home