Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BIG BAD WHATEVER

Well you this is big, but it ain't good. So that means you ain't going to smile when you encounter it.

It is nice that this doesn't happen all the time. For that I'm grateful. Otherwise if we had to face nothing but big and bad we would be miserable. It is bad enough when the big bad does happen.

I sure don't want to go out of my way to look for it either. That just is not my idea of fun and I hope it isn't yours either.

I don't know, but maybe we could like keep this big bad from being a big deal. I sure would hope so.

That would work for me. You know like put a limit on it. Which would be cool if you could get some law made up about it.

A not big bad whatever would be cool. I wonder if you could even tax the big bad in the process.

Yep we could smile over that couldn't we? I would. Just have some big bad jerk out there and have them being chased by the tax collectors.

I wonder what kind of tax would they be able to come up with? I know a jerk tax. Hmmm, might get complicated though I reckon.

Yeah there are too many jerks around as a rule anyway. So another tax could mess up a lot of other people in the process.

And who needs that? It would be my luck they would end up messing up and in the process the rest of us would get taxed along the way.

Or worse yet the stupid government might end up doing something dumb like using the taxes to help the mean dudes. God that would be awful.

I can see where that might happen. Those government dudes can get sort of weird about things at times.

Being weird ain't all bad. But honestly, you do have to wonder about if that is how it would work out

So maybe we just make big and bad illegal. Well can't say it would work either. But might be fun to imagine.

In any case you just keep hoping that will work out for the best. I'm still waiting for that. Hopefully it will happen eventually like in my life time or by tomorrow at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home