Sunday, August 19, 2007

BETTER AND BETTER

Oh man now this is perfect. You can count on that. When you get something and the longer you deal with it the better it becomes.

You sure can't say that about too many things. Wish it were otherwise. Because let me tell you getting junk and having it turn out to be cool is some fun.

Now you can pretty much rule out some stuff right away on this deal. You know like vegetables and fruit. Once they are ripe it is all down hill. All they do is get mushy and who needs that?

Pretty much any stuff you eat can be like that. Unless it comes in a can. Or is like candy. Now you don't have to worry about it getting worse. It might not get better, but at least you won't stress out if it sits there for a while.

Course junk like money don't necessarily get better with time either. It just seem to be worth less in time. So you have to keep getting more of it. But it don't spoil and that is something.

So with this thing it is kind of easy, if it don't get better it don't count. I've heard that wine gets better with age.

Not sure how that works. I mean the older you get the more you drink it? Honestly do old dudes guzzle it a lot more than younger ones?

Personally, I never touch the stuff. It don't work for me. I just honestly will pass. I get worry about it.

After all, this stuff is made from grapes. And that is a fruit. So who says it don't get worse with age?

Maybe those who guzzle the stuff can't say for sure? Yeah, they probably sit there and are so under the influence they can't tell the difference.

And we should listen to these clowns? Not me. I ain't taken there advice for any reason. They can have all the bottles for themselves.

Now if you are talking jelly beans, ah that is a different story. Heck, I never get tired of them.

Nope they never do get any worse with time. You can count on that. Meanwhile better is a good thing when you can find it.

And even though there is no place to find it for sure, you can always keep looking. I know I am. And that is the kind of better that is always worth passing on to others. Well providing the listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home