Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BIG DEALS

I heard about this the other day. I guess it is supposed to be important. Which is okay providing you are able to figure out where this big time takes place.

Only I haven't heard that part. Really makes me wonder too. How come if this is such a big deal nobody tells you where to find the place?

I mean really, I know it is big. So you can't hide it under a tree or anything. Which helps with knowing that you should be able to find it easy.

But where the heck is it? Come on let's be realistic about this. It is big and about time of some sort.

And it must be a good thing if I understood those other dudes correctly. Boy I'm talking about the kind of stuff that gives you a chance to really smile big time. Which so of fits with the idea of big don't it?

Like I said what kind of bugs me on this is the where part. I mean give a guy a break here. If this is so much fun then let us all have a shot at it.

However, it don't seem like they want to share. Not from what I was able to tell. Oh I did try to find out, but it didn't do me any dang good.

Why those guys were so dang rude about it. Shoot, there I was trying to innocently find out about it and they looked at me like I was some kind of idiot for asking.

Heck, the more I tried to get them to say something, the more like a jerk they acted. Which sure don't make me all that happy about dealing with them.

Oh well, I reckon it was a good thing I didn't find out. I mean those guys weren't very nice to deal with.

So I'm not sure I would want to be somewhere they were anyway. I reckon instead I'll just find my own big time.

In my case that is easy enough. All I had to do was spend time over at the candy store. Now that is enough of a big time for my taste.

And with my taste always centers around jelly beans. Shoot I think that is fair. I mean it ain't hard for it to be a big time. I just get a bigger bag of jelly beans.

Yep, big times are where you find them. Providing I don't end up you know with having those people over at the candy store going weird again.

They do that a lot at times when I am there. Really sucks from my view. Just because I ask a question if I can poke through and get all one color of jelly beans they went nuts. Hey, so my hands were dirty, I offered to wash them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home