Friday, August 24, 2007

EVERY THING

Ain't this the best term ever? Honestly, it is so cool. You don't have to ask any silly questions that make you look like an idiot.

Because after you say it is everything there isn't anything else to talk about. You just know the whole world is involved.

Well that is everything to me. Course when somebody says everything they never say it is the whole world.

That part sort of gets kind of fuzzy. In fact you are never to sure of what is in their everything.

Now I would sort of figure that everything was a whole lot more than almost everything. You know not one of those practically things were they sort of make up things as being something they really aren't.

But that is okay. I just sort of let them have that problem. Because if they can't keep straight what everything is then I'm not sure I want to know about it in terms of other junk they want to talk about.

What I do know there are some really strange people out there. Like this one dude I heard talking about seeing everything. He was at some meeting or something I guess and said he saw everything.

Now he made it sound like everything was you know a given one thing. It might just be me, but I thought that was really stupid.

Then there are those strange guys over at this pizza place. They ask you if you want everything on your pizza.

I guess that is okay. But I sure don't want everything if it is weird stuff. I mean like shaving cream or garbage.

See that is the hard part to me. They don't bother to say. And is that really fair? I sure don't want to try and hang with those people.

It might get kind of scary too. After all, what if they start taking over stuff? Before you know it you have everything everywhere.

Then you could end up having laws against everything too. Or for everything where you get punished with everything if you don't do the everything they want.

Hopefully I won't have to worry about any time soon. In any case that will move on to some other kind of issue. Next thing you know they'll do the same thing with all or nothing. Where will it end?

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Why do they call them speed bumps if you have to stop to go over them?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home