Wednesday, August 29, 2007

UP YOURS

Well up is supposed to be a good thing. Now I'm not that convinced it is in this type of thing. Sort of depends the up you are talking about.

The one I know would be cool would be up your nose. That is never a good thing that I can figure.

Might be interesting thing at times I suppose. But I don't care to find out myself. There are some things I can just live without finding out first hand.

Now maybe shoving stuff up somewhere works for others, but not for me. Can't even imagine that being a good thing now matter how you shoved it.

Course there is are other forms of up that might be cool. Like up town. I hear that is good. Better than going downtown.

I've been to both though and frankly up don't seem that far up and down that far down. I mean like mountains to me are really up and sewers are down.

That's really pretty easy to tell. Well that and the smell you understand. You sure can confuse the mountains for a sewer. Unless maybe somebody has for some reason shoved something up your nose again.

Hmmm, gee I wonder if all up yours very down are like that. Up being good and smelling cool and down being yucky and stinky? I do got to wonder.

I got to admit I'm not all that crazy about either choice. Oh don't get me wrong, you know mountains are nice.

Well they can be. As long as you don't get say eaten by a bear. That I wouldn't prefer. And you can be sure I'm not rushing up to the mountains to find out either.

Now with the sewers it can be even worse. Not only does it stink, but they claim they have alligators in them.

Oh yeah, I haven't seem them, but no way I want that choice. So if I have to choose I think I'll stay somewhere I don't have to worry about it.

Nope, I will say where it ain't up or down. At least when I can. Then if somebody offers me an up yours, I'll just let them go first.

You never know when that can come up. Really is a big deal with some. But then i figure you just better not need to know too much.

I think I'll pass on finding out any time soon. As for the rest of you, help yourself. Just don't tell me if it don't work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home