Tuesday, September 04, 2007

UNDER CONTROL

Well for starters I know this involve control. And it is under something. Now for me this had to deal with the pain in the butts times when the remote control ends up under the sofa's seat cushion. I really hate when that happens.

Can you think of something that sucks more? I can't. You sit there and can't use the darn television because the darn remote is missing. Oh yeah that is just horrible.

And it always bugs me about how these stupid remotes end up there. I sure don't put it there myself.

I figure this is one of plots I'm always hearing about. Yeah, you just never know what kind of strange stuff people are up to.

Course as best I can understand this may be one of those deals where you know aliens are involved. That would be just like some alien jerks to come down here and hide our remotes.

See if they were planning something sneaky, you can be sure it would be a good way to get us in trouble. They would keep us so busy worry about where the remote was that we wouldn't have time to look at them planning to rot our brain.

It sure sounds like the kind of crap they would pull. You can never be too careful when you are talking that kind of mess.

There are so many times when stuff happens that shouldn't. And when it does you know somebody is to blame.

Oh they never admit it. That much you can count on. One thing about these plotting kinds of dudes is that they never admit to their plots.

Why I figured this one dude I see who is really strange just has to be an alien. And just as you would expect, he never admits it.

But I tell one thing, I sure don't trust him with my remote. He always looks at it funny anyway.

Oh well, outside of him, you just never know where else these stupid aliens might plan to mess us up. I for one don't care to find out.

Nope, I will pass on that part. I think I will just head on over to my way and watch my remote to keep it safe.

And if by chance I find it under the cushion again. I know it will most likely be that jerk acting up again. If I ever catch him you can be sure I will teach him a lesson too. In way he won't forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home