Sunday, September 02, 2007

A DIFFERENT WAY

I get this a lot where work. And it isn't just related to grimefighting either. Nope, it is a whole lot of other stuff.

Now this is one thing that really does bug me. See the problem is this get this thing called inspiration.

Well that is where you know, they figure we can do thing better. And better always means different.

Now why it has to be different in order to be better I can't say. But it sure works out that way.

Honestly, they always keep convincing us that doing things different is a good thing. And no matter if what we were doing was working okay, they still expect us to do it different.

But I wouldn't mind if that meant things got better. But somehow that part sort of gets confused if you ask my opinion.

We do the best we can, but somehow this doing it different will make it efficient sort of loses something when we actually try. Because it never works out that way.

At least not as far as I can tell. I wish I did see an improvement. Only it is hard to tell at times.

What I do see is confusion. Because we never get just change. We get rules and new notes. All of which we are expected to remember.

That would be fine if they kept them the same for a while. Only they never do. So you end up never getting them straight.

All of which is less than what you expect from different. Nope it don't work for me And I sure have mentioned that part.

Which is okay with me. Providing somebody is able to keep it all straight. And that really makes things crazy.

None of which improves my situation. And you can be i don't like that. Oh well that just aint cool to me.

So I figure I might as well get on with this. Remember the stupid changes and hope for the best.

If that don't work, I'll fake it. Only I seem to fake it a lot more than win. Which is not the best way for things to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home