Friday, September 07, 2007

HUGS AND SHRUGS

Now the hug part is supposed to be good. Only that kind of depends on who is doing the hugging.

If it happens to be that darn gal, Truly Grimy it can be pure torture. Mainly after she's been working on whipping up one of those tummy torturing meals.

She will have that smell on her that is enough to make you pass out. And let me tell you that ain't a good thing. Because if you pass out with her around it could be scary. She might try stuffing some of her cooking down your throat and that ain't fun.

The other kinds of hugs I wouldn't want to mess with are those from like some professional wrestler. Oh man they might squeeze so hard your eyes could pop out. And it sure wouldn't be easy to see after that.

Then there are bears. At least they stay out in some woods. So unless you are one of those nature loving nuts, you probably are safe from them.

As for the slug thing. Well that is suppose to be a bad deal. I don't know, I don't see it that way.

Personally, those little snail things they call slugs are kind of slimy, but if you don't have any need to eat them like some people. then no big deal. Never figured that part out myself.

Anyway, outside of those weird little creatures, the other kinds of slugs, which you might have to deal with are the fake coins. Those are such a yucky thing.

I mean what maniac decided fake coins were good for much? I have no idea, but they sure suck to me.

You try explaining how you have a bunch of them to some cop who wants you to explain why you were using them for money. Hey, I didn't know at the time.

This guy told me they worked great in vending machines. So I figured you know what the heck if vending machines thought they were okay, then lots of other places might take them too.

I was so surprised when I went over to that restaurant and had a big meal. Then try to let them have this bunch of slugs.

I won't say what comment they made on that effort. But it almost led to some of those slugs that leave you unconscious.

And that ain't a good thing. Unless you are tired already and looking for nice nap, which I was not.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "Do you get a ticket if you violate Murphy's law?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home